SuicideKings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

miss you guys.

2 posters

Go down

miss you guys. Empty miss you guys.

Post  bombacloud Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:00 pm

I just wanted to say Hi to some of you old schoolers who may remember me. Marco, I am really sorry to hear about your dad. I hope everything works out well for you and your family. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one. Silv, I can't believe you came back, lol. I hope you are still enjoying yourself and I miss doin stuff with you and the crew. I still reminisce from time to time about the good ol' days, but my life is so different now. It has been over a year since I logged on and I will probably never log on again. I just got married Nov. 8th to a wonderful woman, and no she does not play this game lol. I stopped smoking weed over a year ago as well and my life has been much better for it. I am starting to get readjusted to the "real" world. Every now and then I think about my sam and miss the pwnage but then I realize all the blessings I have had the last year and I just don't think it would be worth it to go back to my old lifestyle. I hope all of you are doing well and this will probably be the last time I post on this forum. It was fun while it lasted and I have great memories of this linkshell. One last thing, I know there has been discussion about sky and the wipes. I agree with what everyone posted about more healing and dedicated paralyna. The one thing that was not mentioned was hate control. I know it has been a while since I played but it has always been important to center hate to make the healers job much easier. I know everyone like to use whatever job and sub they want but tings like SATA are essential to centering hate. Subbing thf may be unpopular but is necessary to make the fight go smoother. Those of you that can remember me will testify that my SATA gekko or kasha was a good way to ensure that hate was centered on the tank. Put your pride aside and stop worring about an extra 2-300 damage and sub thf. The damage will be a little less but the hate control is priceless. Just my 2 gil, lol. I wish all of you the best.

Bomba

bombacloud

Back to top Go down

miss you guys. Empty Re: miss you guys.

Post  Silvinia Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:20 am

BOMBA!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT BRO!!!! I miss ya too! Congrats on gettin married! Good to hear that things are turning out for the better for you. Seems whenever I leave the game I get myself in more trouble, so here I am back in the thick of things again lol. I think it's due to my standard curious nature and the fact that I get bored if my time isn't occupied and do things that aren't good for my general health lol.

Silvinia

Back to top Go down