SuicideKings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications

4 posters

Go down

Applications Empty Applications

Post  Marcopolo Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:43 am

Character Name:

Jobs 70+:

Availability:
(We run 2 days a week, Wednesday and Sunday 4 PM PDT - 8ish PM PDT) Please make sure you can attend at least 1 run per week before applying.

Previous Endgame Experience:
(Mainly Sky experience but other experience never hurts)

Desired Gears:

Reference:
(Atleast 1 ingame friend that told you about SK)

One last item I would like to point out. SK is not the most serious HNMLS out there. It may take longer to acquire gears then it would in a HNMLS, it could take less time, in the end be there because you want to be not because you just want 1 item. We may look into expanding beyond Sky but that is only if members are willing and dedicated to other events.

Marcopolo

Back to top Go down

Applications Empty Re: Applications

Post  ignatiouswang Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:16 pm

Character Name: Ignatiouswang

Jobs 70+: Ninja, Thief

Availability: everday after school, get home around 2:00 central

Previous Endgame Experience: have done a few sky runs with my other LS, but they werent verry organized or serious about doing it on the scheduled days.

Desired Gears: Everything

Reference: Motherhuber

ignatiouswang

Back to top Go down

Applications Empty dragonbrigade's application

Post  dragonbrigade Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Character Name: Dragonbrigade

Jobs 70+: drg, thf

Availability: i can make both times except for unusual circumstances i.e. mandatory meeting at my college at 7 est this wednesday
(We run 2 days a week, Wednesday and Sunday 4 PM PDT - 8ish PM PDT) Please make sure you can attend at least 1 run per week before applying.

Previous Endgame Experience: done all of sky, some ground hnms

Desired Gears: hecatomb, prolly shura/god gear when i lvl mnk long time from now

Reference: Nikfiend, Korva

dragonbrigade

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvinia Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:34 am

Character Name: Silvinia

Jobs 70+: 75SAM, 75NIN, 75THF

Availability: M-F 5:30PM EST - 11:00PM EST, S+S 11:00AM EST - 11:00PM EST

Previous Endgame Experience: I ran KingOfHeartz/SuicideKingz Sky/Endgame Activities(Feb 2007 - June 2008), Co-ran RaiseIIIPlz(March 2008 - June 2008), PanicMotion (Dec 2005 - May 2006), Ding74(May 2006 - May 2007)

Desired Gears: Hecatomb Harness ONRY

Reference: Doncado, Woochekitty, Dormmu, Norrin, Ronit, Noherozero, and many many more.
(Atleast 1 ingame friend that told you about SK)

One last item I would like to point out. SK is not the most serious HNMLS out there. It may take longer to acquire gears then it would in a HNMLS, it could take less time, in the end be there because you want to be not because you just want 1 item. We may look into expanding beyond Sky but that is only if members are willing and dedicated to other events.

By the way this is just a joke lol, I'm not coming back, I'm just having fun for the hell of it here ^^.

Silvinia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcopolo Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:50 pm

He looks kinda newb, I am going to have to put your app up to a Linkshell vote. =P

Marcopolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum