SuicideKings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok What The Fuck!!

2 posters

Go down

Ok What The Fuck!! Empty Ok What The Fuck!!

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:43 pm

So I come to find out that one of the three people with my account started kicking people, I find that funny as fuck LOL!!!!

ANYWAY!

What up guys long time no see! Real life beats the shit out of this game any day!

Plus... I tried registering as "Silvinia" and it said my account existed... and when I used my normal email... that "existed" already too... So uh if somebody is using my shit lol, please relinquish it. If not this place sucks like proboards with that shit too! ><

Peace out like a river trout!
Silv

Oh by the way for those who wanted to know, Adam and I microwaved all our FFXI discs and everything has been uninstalled for over 2 months now lol, so there is no way we could have logged in lol!

Oh and Marco if you want some "finesse" or design in here, let me know I can code it up =P! I'm just here to make my spam threads ^^

Back to top Go down

Ok What The Fuck!! Empty Silvinia

Post  Administrator Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:56 pm

I activated Silvinia, its been acting weird for some peoples accounts. but try to log on in there, i deleted Matt

Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ok What The Fuck!! Empty Re: Ok What The Fuck!!

Post  Silvinia Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:00 am

W00t!!! that works!

Silvinia

Back to top Go down

Ok What The Fuck!! Empty Re: Ok What The Fuck!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum