SuicideKings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyzul Isle Static

2 posters

Go down

Nyzul Isle Static Empty Nyzul Isle Static

Post  fluster Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:32 am

I am in a static nyzul isle Group. We run once a week, Tuesdays, 8pm est and use 4 tags. We currently have 1 opening. We are ideally looking for a brd or rdm. If anyone isinterested please let me know.

We have 1 or two members with access to floor 100, but are currently climbing to get everyone's runic disk to 100 so there are less weaponskill points needed to unlock the new weaponskills.

We are a laidback bunch, mostly from my dynamis ls. Lotting rules are simple. The runic weapons are free lot if you can use it. Each person picks 1 set of armor and it is free lot to those who have chosen that set if it drops on a boss floor, doesn't matter if it is your first run or not. Rosenpark filled in last week and received the Golliard leg piece when it dropped.

Our current set up is
Rng/Nin
Cor/Rng
Pld/War
Whm/Blm
Drg/Whm
Any other questions please let me know
Flus

fluster

Back to top Go down

Nyzul Isle Static Empty Re: Nyzul Isle Static

Post  Silvinia Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:17 am

I know a lot of people have been looking for a static. Don and Woo, Ridence, Ice, Choas, Nik, Ronit, etc... hmmm there are a ton of people ("HINT: MAKE ONE GUYS LOL")

Silvinia

Back to top Go down